- Short on time? This ice cream float is quick and easy…perfect for those busy holidays or as a last-minute treat!
This recipe is prepared with the Luigi Bormioli 20-oz Beverage Glasses (H172560).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 4 pint glasses
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 4 cups cherry-flavored lemon-lime soda or cranberry-flavored ginger ale
- 1 (6.5-oz) can whipped cream
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Green or red sprinkles (optional garnish)
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream into each glass. Pour 1/2 cup of soda over the ice cream. Add another scoop and repeat. If possible, repeat again. Top each glass with whipped cream, cherries, and sprinkles.