These Standards govern participation in QVC's Community features, including Forums, Blogs, Question & Answer, and any other type of Community-based features that QVC may offer now or in the future. The QVC Community features, like all other portions of our site, are also governed by our General Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement and are limited to persons 18 years or older.
- A limited number of QVC Employees and designated Vendor employees who receive prior authorization and training from QVC may participate in QVC’s Community Forums, Community Blogs, and the Question & Answer feature. All participating QVC Employees () and all designated Vendor employees () will be badged to disclose their relationship to QVC or the Vendor. Any Vendor employee who is not badged is prohibited from participating in QVC’s Community features.
- Only one QVC Community account per person is permitted. Do not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a third party, or violate these guidelines in choosing a user name.
- These are public areas and programs. Do not post personal information or any other information that you do not wish to have made public.
- Be respectful and courteous to others, even if you disagree with them. Do not use language or post content that is unkind or in poor taste or engage in personal attacks.
- If you include other people in your images or videos, make sure you have their permission to do so, including parental consent of minors.
- Keep your postings relevant to the topic. This makes it easier for others to follow the conversation.
- All postings must be in English.
- Any materials posted by you will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be used by QVC or others for any lawful purpose as they deem appropriate, including without limitation reproduction, modification, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting, and for promotional purposes.
- Please do not:
- post any Personally Identifiable Information, including, but not exclusive to, first or last names, address, telephone number, email address, social security number, QVC account number, or birthday;
- initiate or engage in political discussions or discussions of a controversial nature;
- submit images or videos involving nudity, profanity, or other obscene and distasteful content;
- have music, TV shows, or movies playing during a video - music cannot be included, even if you composed it yourself;
- use third-party copyrighted or trademarked content in anything you post;
- submit images or videos, or post any other information that depict or describe an incorrect usage of the product;
- engage in harassing, threatening, abusive, violent, discriminatory (racist, sexist, etc.), hostile, or defamatory language or behavior that would be considered inappropriate by any rational person;
- use language or post content that is profane, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive;
- invade the privacy of others;
- engage in, suggest, or encourage activity that is unlawful or inconsistent with the General Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement governing this site;
- post viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, active code, or any other materials that could contaminate or damage another person's computer;
- post web addresses (URLs) for, or links to, outside sites that violate these guidelines;
- re-post deleted messages;
- bump messages; or
- flood or spam, post chain letters or junk mail, use the “Report Abuse” function excessively, or engage in other behavior that could disrupt the Community features or this site.
- Use of QVC's Community features for commercial purposes is prohibited. Do not use any Community features to solicit funds, advertise, or solicit goods or services, or post third-party promotional material.
The QVC members who participate in our Community features are solely responsible for their conduct there and for the content of their postings. QVC does not and cannot review everything that occurs and is not responsible for the content of the postings. We reserve the right in our discretion to delete postings or threads that we deem in violation of these guidelines or otherwise unacceptable to us. We further reserve the right in our discretion to suspend or remove the privileges of users who violate these guidelines and to report such individuals to the appropriate authorities.
Click here for Ratings & Reviews Standards.