- Did you know you could sip summertime through a straw? That's just how I felt when I tried this grown-up daiquiri. Get ready to be refreshed!
- To make this a non-alcoholic beverage, simply omit the rum and liquor. Make or pick up raspberry lemonade at the supermarket and use 2 cups. Taste the mixture before adding the sugar.
This recipe is prepared with the Nutri Ninja 1000-Watt Pro Blender with Nutrition Guide & Recipes (K40920).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 6 cups ice
- 6 oz fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 whole lemon, peeled and halved
- 1-1/2 cups lemonade
- 2/3 cup light rum
- 1/2 cup raspberry liquor
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Lemon slices and fresh raspberries (to garnish)
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend for 60 seconds, or until the drink is completely smooth. Pour into daiquiri glasses and garnish each drink with lemon slices and fresh raspberries.