Who needs a gym membership? With the Hyper Bench, you can keep up with your fitness routine at home. Work your core, engage your upper and middle abs with crunches, and focus on your lower back muscles with standing hypertension moves. The Hyper Bench's pivoting foam rollers help keep your legs or feet in position during exercise. From Stamina.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
- Pull of a pin adjusts angle of bench to increase or decrease workout intensity
- Thigh support adjusts to fit leg length
- Pivoting foam rollers hold lower leg in place for hyperextension exercises and hold feet in place for crunches
- Adjustable footrest and backrest to accommodate height and workout intensity
- Thickly padded bench with durable stitched vinyl upholstery
- High-density foam pads
- Easy-to-reach extended hand grips
- Nonslip footrest and rubber frame caps
- Folds for easy storage
- Steel frame construction
- Some assembly required
- Measures 39-1/2" x 22-3/4" x 32"