White Christmas Cocktail
Makes 2-3 Cocktails
- Tight on time? You only need a few minutes to mix up this elegant and delicious cocktail. It's the perfect party drink or complement to a hot, savory holiday dinner.
This recipe is prepared with the Nutri-Ninja iQ 1100-Watt Personal Blender (K42358).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 2 Tbsp confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups ice
- 1/3 cup Vodka
- 1/4 cup cold strong espresso coffee
- 3/4 cup melted vanilla ice cream, cold
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- Spread the confectioners' sugar on a small plate. Dip 2 fingertips in water and wet the rims of your cocktail glasses. Dip the rims into the confections' sugar, coating completely. Set aside.
- Add the ice, Vodka, coffee, melted ice cream, vanilla extract, and cinnamon, in the order listed, to a blender and mix until smooth. Pour the cocktail into the prepared glasses and serve immediately.