- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 (14-oz) bags frozen, fully cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 vine-ripe tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, lime juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Add the shrimp, red onion, celery, jalapeño, and tomatoes and gently toss until all of the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Serve immediately or place into an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is prepared using the KitchenAid Set of 3 Non-Slip Mixing Bowls (K34993).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.