Patriotic Milk Shake
- Shake up your July 4th! Instead of the same old flag cake or signature trifle, toast the holiday with this cool, colorful milk shake.
This recipe is prepared with the Vitamix Creations 48-oz 16-in-1 2-Speed Blender with Dry Container (K38547).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup + 4 tsp strawberry syrup, divided
- 2-1/4 cups strawberries and cream ice cream
- 1-1/4 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1-1/3 cups whole milk
- 4 oz container whipped topping
- Place the blueberries and 1/4 cup of strawberry syrup in a mixing bowl. Stir until the blueberries are fully coated. Refrigerate until needed.
- Drizzle 1 tsp of strawberry syrup in a spiral design on the inside of four glasses. Freeze the glasses until needed.
- Place the ice cream, strawberries, and whole milk in the pitcher of a large blender. Blend the ingredients until smooth, about 40–60 seconds. Pour the mixture into the prepared milk shake glasses. Top each glass with 1 oz of whipping topping and the blueberry mixture. Serve immediately.