Loaded Roast Beef Sandwich
- Whether you're celebrating the big game or spending the day with friends, this sandwich is sure to keep the conversation going! Just make sure to bring your appetite…and a handful of napkins.
This recipe is prepared with the Mad Hungry 4-Piece Air Blade Knife Set with Sheaths (K41889).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1-1/2 tsp light brown sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1-1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1-1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 Vienna rolls, halved widthwise
- 1 lb deli-sliced roast beef
- 1 cup prepared creamy coleslaw
- 10 oz thin-cut French fries, cooked
- Combine the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, vinegar, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl.
- Lay the bottom halves of the split Vienna rolls on a cutting board. Spread 2 Tbsp of the sauce on the roll bottoms and then equally divide the roast beef, coleslaw, and fries among each roll, in that order. Close the sandwich with the roll-tops.
- Pierce each sandwich with 2 toothpicks (or sandwich picks). Cut each sandwich between the picks and serve.