Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
- This pizza sounds gourmet, but it's really just a pizza with chicken, ham, broccoli, cheese, and a creamy (dreamy) sauce. Don't be intimidated—try it!
This recipe is prepared with the Green Pan 11-Piece Cookware Set with Ceramic Nonstick (K42000).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- 1 12" pre-baked pizza shell
- 6 oz fully cooked, frozen, breaded chicken fingers, defrosted & medium diced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced and diced leftover or deli ham
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, defrosted and chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- To prepare the sauce, melt the butter on medium heat in a small saucepan. Whisk in the flour and cook for 30 seconds. Whisk in the milk and heat; keep stirring until the sauce is almost simmering and has thickened. Remove the pan from heat and whisk in the cheese until melted. Return the pan to the heat if needed. Stir in the mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- To prepare the pizza, place the shell on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread the cheese sauce over the surface of the pizza shell leaving about an inch uncovered around the edge. Sprinkle the chicken tenders, deli ham, broccoli, and cheddar cheese over the sauce. Bake for 25 minutes.