Pretty in pink and purple, these mother-of-pearl doublet and rhodolite earrings also dazzle with diamond accents. From Judith Ripka.
- 14K yellow gold
- Total diamond weight is approximately 1/4 carat; diamond weights are minimum weights
- Gemstone weight is not given for doublet or cabochons
- Round doublet in center surrounded by round, prong-set white diamonds and rhodolite cabochons; doublet consists of rock crystal quartz top and pink mother-of-pearl bottom; round, prong-set white diamonds on front of lever back; berge- and estate-style motifs
- Lever backs, for pierced ears only
- Measures approximately 1-1/8"L x 5/8"W