It's chow time! Put down the knife and fork and pick up these succulent, tender ribs. Don't forget the napkins 'cause things might get messy (but it'll be so
Select this Auto-Delivery plan and get even more of the good stuff with a new shipment arriving approximately every 60 days for one year.
Enjoy an authentic taste of Tennessee with every bite (this recipe comes straight from Corky's restaurant in Memphis). Slow smoked and basted in barbecue sauce, these spare ribs have an undeniably rich flavor.
This magnificent meat arrives fully cooked, so all you have to do is heat and eat. Serve it with baked beans, a side of 'slaw, and cornbread, and delight your dinner guests with this Southern-inspired meal. We're sure they'll be asking for a second (or third) helping. From Corky's Ribs & BBQ.
- Each shipment includes eight 1-lb ribs with sauce; shipments arrive approximately every 60 days for one year
- Net weight 8 lbs
- Slow smoked and basted in barbecue sauce
- Prepared frozen; fully cooked
- Individually wrapped
- Thaw and bake at 350F for 30 minutes, basting halfway
- Arrives within two days of shipment; packaged with dry ice, but may arrive with little to none remaining
- Cannot ship to PR, VI, Guam
- Please click the About Auto-Delivery tab for more information