Rosemary and Garlic-Crusted Pork Loin with Potatoes
- 3 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp Kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1-1/2 lbs small Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2-lb boneless, center-cut pork loin roast, trimmed
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine the rosemary, garlic, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
- Combine the potatoes, oil, and the remaining 1/2 tsp salt in a medium-size bowl; set aside.
- Place the pork in a roasting pan (preferably one with a cooking rack) and apply the rub over the surface and sides. Add the potatoes to the roasting pan and cook for 60-70 minutes, or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 155°F. Let the pork stand for at least 15 minutes before cutting and serving.