Mint Chocolate Martini
- Toast the irresistible combination of mint & chocolate in this clever martini. The smooth flavors come together, giving you the perfect hint of mint.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 (8-oz) dark chocolate bar
- 8 pieces Andes crème de menthe candies
- 1 pkg edible gold sprinkles (optional)
- 4 oz chocolate vodka
- 3 oz green crème de menthe
- 2 oz crème de cocoa
- 2 oz half and half
- 2 cups ice
- Chop the Andes mints and 2 oz of the chocolate bar. Mix with 1 tsp of the gold sprinkles and place on a small plate.
- In a bowl, large enough to allow the opening of your martini glass to enter, place the remaining 6 oz of chocolate. Melt in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time, being careful not to scorch. Stir as needed until smooth. While still melted, coat the rim of 2 martini glasses in the melted chocolate, then roll through the chopped chocolate to garnish the rim.
- Fill a martini shaker with ice, pour in the drink ingredients, and close the lid. Shake until well chilled and slightly frothy. Strain into prepared martini glasses. Cheers!