Judith Ripka Sterling/14K Gold Clad Braided Double Row Bracelet
"Inspired by the Gotham bracelet from my couture collection, this piece embodies both the elegance and edge of New York City, striking the perfect balance between uptown's fashion flair and downtown's street chic. The material is the same I used in my couture version. It gives you the look of leather with the greatest softness and flexibility. It's important to me that the quality and comfort of this bracelet is perfect."
Made with two rows of braided cord that looks just like leather, the bracelet exudes casual elegance with just a little bit of edge. A 14K gold-clad sterling station at the center invites eyes with its twisted berge texture, and the endcaps make a gleaming finish with 14K gold berge texture and the perfect amount of Diamonique(R) simulated diamond shine.
Layered with other bracelets or worn solo, this versatile accessory is your upscale way to elevate casual looks, office wear, party attire--you name it! Treat yourself and let this luxurious look be your signature statement piece. From Judith Ripka.
14K Yellow Gold-Clad Sterling Silver or 14K Rose Gold-Clad Sterling Silver. 6-3/4"L, 7-1/4"L, or 8"L.
- 14K gold-clad sterling silver
- Total Diamonique simulated diamond weight is approximately 3/4 carat
- 14K Yellow Gold-Clad Sterling Silver: taupe look of leather braided cords
- 14K Rose Gold-Clad Sterling Silver: chocolate look of leather braided cords
- Two braided look of leather cords; 14K gold-clad sterling silver station at center with twisted berge texture; 14K gold-clad sterling silver endcaps with twisted berge texture and Diamonique simulated diamonds on either side
- Box clasp with snap-hinge closure; hidden safety bar helps prevent clasp from opening
- Measures approximately 5/8"W
- Made in Thailand