Day-After Roast Turkey & Stuffing Casserole
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 cups cooked stuffing
- 1/4 lb green beans, cut into 1'' pieces and blanched
- 2-3 cups roasted turkey, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups turkey gravy
- 1/2 cup almonds, slivered
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2-3/4 cup cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 3-qt baking dish with butter.
- Spread 2 cups of stuffing on the bottom of the dish, followed by the green beans, turkey, and the remaining 2 cups stuffing. Pour the gravy on top. Sprinkle on the almonds and parsley. Spoon dollops of cranberry sauce on top. Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot throughout. Let the casserole sit for 5 minutes before serving.