Cheesy Creamed Corn Pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 2 (14.75-oz) cans cream-style corn
- 2 (14.75-oz) cans corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2-3/4 cup breadcrumbs (preferably coarse, like Panko)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together the eggs and cream in a 3-quart nonstick baker. Add the creamed corn, corn kernels, sugar, breadcrumbs, flour, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine. Add the parsley, Parmesan, and cheddar cheese and mix again.
- Bake for about 90 minutes, or until the pudding is nicely browned on top. Let it stand for a couple of minutes before serving.