History buffs and coin collectors alike will find this five-coin set of steel pennies a captivating addition to their collection. Issued for just one year at the height of World War II, the 1943 Lincoln steel cent freed up precious copper for America's war effort. From UPM Global, LLC.
- Includes one coin from the Philadelphia mint, without mint mark; one each from the Denver and San Francisco mints, with mint marks; two views of the wheat reverse; and a black-finished wood frame with easel back
- Steel pennies are made from low-grade carbon steel, with a zinc coating deposited electrolytically to prevent rusting
- Mounted under clear polymer
- Manufacturer's Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 9-1/8" x 7-3/16" x 1/2"
- Made in USA