1943 Lincoln Steel Penny Wartime Emergency Issue Frame
- Includes one coin from the Philadelphia mint, without mint mark; one each from the Denver and San Francisco mints, with mint marks; two views of the wheat reverse; and a black-finished wood frame with easel back
- Steel pennies are made from low-grade carbon steel, with a zinc coating deposited electrolytically to prevent rusting
- Mounted under clear polymer
- Manufacturer's Certificate of Authenticity
- Measures 9-1/8" x 7-3/16" x 1/2"
- Made in USA