Three Cheese & Bacon-Stuffed Pork Chops
- 4-6 1'' boneless pork chops
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 8-10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 package cornbread stuffing mix
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the pork chops until golden brown, no more than 3 minutes per side.
- When the chops have cooled enough to handle, create a stuffing pocket by cutting a large slit along one side of each chop.
- Combine the cheeses, bacon, and cornbread in a large bowl and then stuff each pocket with the mixture. Secure each chop closed with toothpicks and place the chops in the prepared baking dish. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until the chops reach an internal temperature of 160°F.