- 3 lbs red bliss potatoes, cut into 1–1/2" pieces
- 2–1/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1–1/4 cups nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1/2 small white onion, finely chopped
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, cut into small wedges
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Place the potatoes in a large stock pot and fill with tap water, covering the potatoes by 3". Add 1–1/4 tsp salt and stir. Bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until just fork tender, about 15–20 minutes. Drain the potatoes, run under cold tap water to cool them, and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, Place the remaining 1 tsp salt, black pepper, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, yogurt, mustard, celery, and onions and stir until combined. Add the cooked potatoes, eggs, and parsley and gently stir until the potatoes are fully coated with the yogurt mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill completely before serving, at least 5 hours.
This recipe is prepared using the Cooks Essentials® Premier 18/10 Stainless Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set (K19781).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.