Easy Cheesy Bacon Chicken
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 lb easy-melting cheese (like Velveeta), cubed
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (optional garnish)
- Cook the bacon for 4 minutes, or until crisp, in a large nonstick sauté pan over medium heat. Remove the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Discard all but 1 Tbsp of the bacon fat from the pan.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika. Add the chicken to the skillet and cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Combine the cheese and chicken broth in a small saucepan and cook over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the ingredients are combined. Spoon the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle the bacon on top. Garnish with the fresh parsley, if desired.