Spring Fruit Compote with Cinnamon
- 2 cans (approximately 15 oz) sliced peaches
- 2 cans (approximately 15 oz) dark red cherries
- 2 cans (approximately 15 oz) sliced pears
- 2 cans (approximately 15 oz) apricot halves
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate or regular orange juice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Drain fruits well. Put fruits in a 5- to 6-qt slow cooker with brown sugar, orange juice (concentrate), and cinnamon. Stir gently, cover, and cook on low setting for 3-5 hours.
- This is a simple fruit dish to serve for brunch or breakfast, or top it with a little whipped cream or ice cream with toasted coconut for a great dessert.