This bareMinerals water-based, liquid-foundation-in-a-stick combines hydrating skin-care benefits and SPF with radiant, medium coverage.
Complexion Rescue Hydrating Foundation Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 25 combines the hydration of a tinted moisturizer with medium, buildable coverage in a convenient on-the-go format. Its easy-to-blend texture melts into skin for all-day wear that's lightweight, never cakey. Use the multitasking formula as foundation, concealer, for touch-ups, or to contour.
How do I use it: Apply directly onto your face, starting in the center, from your forehead, down your nose, and chin. Apply one swipe along your cheekbones and under your eyes. Swipe two to three times in an area for more coverage.
For sheer to medium coverage, use your fingers to blend from the center outward.
For medium coverage, use a Smoothing Face Brush (not included) to gently buff foundation into skin in small circular motions, starting at the center and blending outward.
For buildable coverage, use a bareMinerals dual-sided silicone blender (not included), which was made specifically for Complexion Rescue Hydrating Foundation Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 25. Use the silicone side to stipple and build coverage and the sponge side to smooth, for a soft-focus finish.
To conceal and touch up, swirl your ring finger on top to warm up the product, then gently pat onto areas that need more coverage, such as dark circles, blemishes, or discoloration. Keep patting to blend, as needed.
To contour, select a shade two to three intensities darker than your skin tone, depending on the level of contrast you want. Apply directly on the hollows of your face--below your cheekbones, the sides of your forehead and temples, along your jawline, the sides of your nose, and below your bottom lip.
- 0.35-oz Complexion Rescue Hydrating Foundation Stick Broad Spectrum SPF 25
- Opal: fair skin with cool undertones
- Vanilla: fair skin with neutral undertones
- Buttercream: light skin with warm undertones
- Cashew: light to medium skin with cool to neutral undertones
- Wheat: medium skin with neutral undertones
- Natural: medium to tan skin with cool to neutral undertones
- Ginger: medium skin with warm undertones
- Desert: tan skin with neutral to warm undertones
- Tan: tan skin with cool to neutral undertones
- Spice: tan skin with warm undertones
- Chestnut: dark skin with neutral undertones
- Sienna: dark to deep skin with cool to neutral undertones
Tune in to QVC for bareMinerals(R)
Friday, March 22, 2019 from 1 – 2 p.m. ET