Stay in Touch
Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox.
QVC PILOT REFERRAL PROGRAM
Terms and Conditions
QVC, Inc. (“QVC”) is offering you the opportunity to refer friends via its pilot referral program (“Program”) during the dates of 8/30/17 through 9/30/17. The Program is administered on our behalf by Referral SaaSquatch.com Inc. as our service provider.
1. Binding Agreement. By participating in the Program, you agree to and are bound by these Referral Program Terms and Conditions (“Program Terms”) as well as the General Terms and Conditions of Use for the QVC Services (see 'General Terms' below). Capitalized terms that are used but not defined in these Program Terms will have the meaning ascribed to them in the General Terms. These Program Terms are “Separate Terms” as defined in the General Terms. In the event of a conflict between these Program Terms and the General Terms, these Program Terms control. All of QVC’s decisions with regard to the Program are final and binding.
2. ARBITRATION NOTICE: Note that the General Terms contain an arbitration provision, which applies to your use of the QVC Services – including participation in this Program. Except for certain types of disputes described in Section 14 (“ARBITRATION”) of the General Terms (see 'General Terms' below) you and QVC agree that disputes between you and QVC will be resolved by binding, individual ARBITRATION and you waive your right to participate in a class-action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.
3. Eligibility. You must be a legal resident of the United States of America only and at least 18 years old to participate in the Program. Employees of QVC or its parent or its or their subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies, and members of their immediate families and households, are not eligible to participate. Users may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
4. How to Participate as a Referrer. To participate in the Program, visit the QVC Services and follow the on-screen instructions to generate your Program referral link (“Referral Link”). QVC will provide information on that page regarding the specific discount offer that will be offered to your Friends and the specific reward you will receive (for example, a credit in your online QVC account) for a Friend’s Qualifying Purchase (as described below) (the “Offer”) in connection with your Referral Link. Once you have your Referral Link, refer friends and family members (“Friends”) to QVC by sharing your Referral Link with them via email, on social media, or otherwise – when you do this, you are now a “Referrer.” When you share your Referral Link with a Friend, you must explain that you will get a reward if the Friend makes a Qualifying Purchase (e.g., “If you use this link to sign up and make a purchase, we’ll both get $5 off!”) By sending your Referral Link to any Friend, you represent that you know that person and that, to the extent any consent is necessary, you have consent to send the message containing your Referral Link or to otherwise post or provide your Referral Link. Referral Links are only valid for individuals. Referrers must respect the spirit of the Program by only sending their Referral Link to real individuals who meet the requirements of these Program Terms.
5. Qualifying Purchase. A “Qualifying Purchase” is an online purchase made by a Friend on QVC by clicking through the Referral Link and where:
1) The Friend uses the Referrer’s Referral Link to navigate to the QVC Services, creates a new user account, and makes a minimum merchandise purchase of $5.00 USD, excluding shipping, handling, and applicable tax;
2) The Friend was not previously registered with the QVC Services under any email address or alias;
3) The Friend is at least 18 years old;
4) The Friend uses the Referral Link by 9/30/17; and
5) The Friend has not previously made any purchase from QVC. Only one Qualifying Purchase can be earned for each Friend. Any additional or subsequent purchases made by a Friend will not be a Qualifying Purchase. The Friend cannot combine this offer with any other QVC Promo Codes offers.
6. Rewards. Upon creating a new user account, your referred Friend will receive a discount on their first purchase through the QVC Services. After your Friend makes their first Qualifying Purchase, you will receive a credit in your QVC online account or other reward described in the Offer. Rewards are credited to you approximately 30 days after your Friend receives the Qualifying Purchase. If your Friend returns their purchase, you will not be eligible to receive any reward. You can earn a maximum of five (5) rewards for the duration of the Program, no matter how many Qualifying Purchases are made by referred Friends. QVC reserves the right to substitute a reward of equal or greater value at any time in its sole discretion. Restrictions and additional terms may apply. No reward will be issued upon death, termination of the Program, or if you are expelled from the Program. Rewards will be credited to the Referrer’s account on the QVC Services or, if applicable, sent by email to the email address associated with the Referrer’s QVC account. Unless otherwise stated, rewards may not be redeemed for cash. They are not transferable and may not be copied, auctioned, traded, bartered or sold. Use of any reward in violation of these Program Terms constitutes fraud. The Reward for the Referrer will expire 30 days after it is credited to the Referrer’s account. Reward must be applied to a minimum merchandise purchase of $5.00 USD, excluding shipping, handling, and applicable tax. Referrer must remain an active member of the QVC Services in order to redeem earned Rewards. Rewards will be forfeited if an account is closed. Void where prohibited by law.
7. Rewards are subject to verification. QVC may delay a reward for the purposes of investigation. It may also refuse to verify and process any transaction QVC deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Program Terms or the General Terms, or believes will impose potential liability on QVC, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. All of QVC's decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Friend is a “new” user of the QVC Services, a transaction is verified as a Qualifying Purchase or a reward is earned pursuant to these Program Terms.
8. Restrictions and Compliance with Laws. Referrers must distribute their link only to real people whom they know. Referrers cannot refer themselves or create multiple, fictitious or fake accounts or participate in the Program as a “Friend”. No user may use the Program in a manner that violates any law or infringes or violates the rights of any third party, nor may a user otherwise act in a manner that is deemed harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent of the Program. In addition, you may not (i) tamper with the Program, (ii) act in an unfair or disruptive manner, or (iii) use any automated system, bot or other device or artifice to participate or receive any benefit in the Program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, QVC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
As a Referrer, you must comply with applicable law in sending any emails or other communications you use to distribute your Referral Link. Referrals must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues and family members. You must always disclose that you will receive a reward in connection with use of your Referral Link. Distribution of your Referral Link via bulk electronic message, distribution to strangers, or any other use of the services described herein in a manner outside the intent of the Program is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination and further legal action. QVC has no obligation to monitor the Program; however, QVC may choose to do so and may prohibit from participating in the Program any Referrer or purported Friend engaging in prohibited behavior. Referrers who do not comply with the law agree to indemnify QVC, Referral SaaSquatch, Inc., their affiliates and related entities, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents against any liabilities, costs and expenses any such party incurs as a results of the Referrer’s actions.
9. Sign-In Credentials. Users are responsible for providing accurate credentials and maintaining the confidentially of their sign-in credentials and are fully responsible for all activities that occur through the use of them. Users agree to notify QVC immediately if they suspect unauthorized access to their account. Users agree that QVC will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized use of their credentials.
10. Right to Cancel, Modify or Terminate. QVC reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Program at any time for any reason. QVC reserves the right to disqualify any user at any time from participation in the Program if he/she does not comply with any of these Program Terms or the General Terms, or QVC believes a user has engaged in fraud or the violation of law or regulation.