- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
For 4 Servings:
- 1-1/2 tsp pumpkin-spice mixture
- 1/4 cup ground medium-roast coffee
- 4 cups cold water
For 8 Servings:
- 3 tsp pumpkin-spice mixture
- 1/2 cup ground medium-roast coffee
- 8 cups cold water
For 12 Servings:
- 4-1/2 tsp pumpkin-spice mixture
- 3/4 ground medium-roast coffee
- 12 cups cold water
- Combine the spice mixture and coffee in a small bowl. Pour it into the filter of a drip coffee maker. Add water and brew according to the manufacturer's directions.
This recipe is prepared with the In the Kitchen with David® Ceramic Mug (K38333).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.