This Allstate Protection Plan protects your electronics and appliances from mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, including Accident Coverage. With this Protection Plan for Cameras $900 to $1000, you'll get 3 years of coverage, starting at the date of the item receipt -- as long as you purchase the Protection Plan within 30 days of the item purchase, and as long as the item is purchased through QVC. The Protection Plan covers 100% of parts and labor, with no deductibles.
This protection plan will repair or replace the covered electronics within five days of receiving it. For larger items, we may schedule a convenient in-home service appointment, making it simple for you to get back up and running. If you're headed abroad with tech in tow, you can be assured that there's worldwide coverage with an Allstate Protection Plan -- just send a valid repair receipt to get reimbursed.
With Accident Coverage, you're protected from failures caused by accidents from handling, such as drops, spills, liquid damage, and other accidents during use.
Upon purchase of this 3-year Protection Plan with Accident Coverage for Cameras $900 to $1000, you will be mailed a paper contract separately from the item, but you can always manage your plan online in your plan portal. You don't have to register your plan, but it can save time in the event that you do have to file a claim.
- 3 years of coverage
- Protection Plan must be purchased within 30 days of original item purchase; item must be purchased through QVC
- Covers all mechanical and electrical failures
- Accidental damage coverage for failures caused by accidents from handling, such as drops, spills, liquid damage, and other accidents during use
- Full item price reimbursement if item can't be repaired
- 100% coverage for parts and labor; no deductibles
- Shipping costs covered both ways for repairs
- For larger items, a convenient in-home service appointment may be scheduled
- File a claim online anytime, 24/7 at AllstateProtectionPlans.com/QVC
- Fast and easy claim filing