To-do list today. Travel plans tomorrow. Your roadmap for the season has twists, turns, detours, and delights -- you need a pair of comfy Vionic® sandals that can keep up and, you guessed it,
flex to go with most any fashion. The triangular T-strap Danita with a Rest bottom delivers on that. Plus, everything the brand is known for is here -- Orthaheel technology, textured tread, and a feel-good microfiber-covered footbed -- to name a few. And, know what else is here? An adjustable, stay-put backstrap!
So, you can say good-bye to slipping out. From Vionic®.
- Style: Danita
- Triangular T-strap upper, wide stretch cross strap, fabric toe post, backstrap with adjustable buckle closure
- Textile lining, microfiber-covered EVA footbed
- Durable rubber outsole with wave-pattern textured tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with Orthaheel® technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while wearing
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Bottom construction: Rest
- Approximately 1"H wedge heel
- Fit: true to size; recommended 20 to 30 minutes of break-in time for the first few days of wear
- Man-made/textile materials