Shark ION ROBOT 720 Robotic Vacuum

Shark ION ROBOT 720 Robotic Vacuum
product thumbnail

or 6 Easy Pays of $58.33

+ S&H and tax

Give yourself a break! Let the Shark ION ROBOT 720 take over one of your household chores. Just set the schedule, and this robotic vacuum automatically picks up the dust and debris--no nagging necessary. From Shark.

  • Includes ION ROBOT 720 robotic vacuum, docking station, 9'L BotBoundary strip, two BotBoundary connectors, scheduling remote control, cleaning tool, two extra side brushes, one extra HEPA filter, and user manual
  • 0.4-quart dust cup
  • Battery charge indicator lights
  • Schedule and error indicators
  • Smart Sensor navigation
  • Hair detangling technology
  • Self-cleaning brush roll
  • Dual spinning side brushes
  • Robotic vacuum returns to home base charging cradle between cleanings
  • Measures approximately 12-5/8"Diam; weighs 5.51 lbs
  • UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
  • Imported

Delivery Date Estimate

Reviews & Community QA

Shark ION ROBOT 720 Robotic Vacuum is rated 4.8 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Happy! I know I have only had this for 2 days, but I love it! I am old and disabled and vacuuming was my worst chore. I was afraid of tripping and falling and I hated packing my vacuum.So I this will make my life and my home much better.
Date published: 2018-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Why didn’t I get this sooner? I was hesitant to buy this due to the high cost but everyone who has one says it is worth it. They were absolutely correct! I have 2 cats and a dog who constantly shed. I can not believe how clean my house looks! I had stopped using a cleaning service and was having a hard time keeping up on the sweeping and somehow my floors never looked as clean as when they came. This gets up everything! Even the edges! Yes as in some reviews it goes over the same places again and again and missed others but nothing is perfect. I just directed it in the right direction. For the 1% it misses in a hard to reach area, I won’t complain because the other 99% looks better than my broom and vacuum. Just remember to empty the bin a lot. I can’t believe how fast it gets filled.
Date published: 2018-09-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good product This is a very helpful item. But it makes me crazy when it whizs by dirt but must be right cause it is full when I clean it.
Date published: 2018-05-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cool Little Robot Bought this as a gift for myself. Cleans pretty well and picks up much more than you would expect. It does not have an intelligent cleaning pattern however. More like a drunk maid with a Swiffer. It just bumps into everything and cleans in a very random pattern, no rhyme or reason to its madness. I will admit I get a kick out of watching it clean though, and once I connected it to my google home, its as simple as "Okay Google, Vacuum." and off it goes.
Date published: 2018-04-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 720 IS GREAT I have had 2 Roombas and liked them both. I thought I would try the Shark; it is cheaper and has a longer warranty. It did not disappoint! I love it and in my opinion, it works a little better than my Roomba did. The extra brush on the side/front helps with debris. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants clean floors without the hassle of the "usual" vacuum.
Date published: 2018-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Picks up dander. Pet lovers check it out. This vacuum does an excellent job and I feel so much better with having carpet in my Livingroom. We almost didn't buy the house because I thought I would need to replace the carpeting, but with this vacuum it picks up everything. Keep cords off the floor so it can do its job. Also about everything 30 minutes of use I clean out the vacuum and the filter has to be replaced monthly.
Date published: 2017-11-13
  • y_2019, m_1, d_21, h_16
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
  • loc_, sid_H294660, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_qvc