Hands of hope are the hands that help. From philosophy, lightweight hands of hope nurturing hand & nail cream is formulated with nourishing vitamin E, aloe vera, shea butter, and olive and macadamia seed oils to help nourish and moisturize the skin for hydration.
How do I use it: Apply liberally to hands as needed.
- Includes two 1-fl oz hands of hope nurturing hand & nail creams
- fig & pomegranate: sweetness of sugary fruit and the softness of violet, almond, and amber
- sparkling grapefruit: notes of juicy pink grapefruit, blood orange, rhubarb, and freesia.
- lemon custard: a citrus zing that awakens the senses with jasmine, freesia, and warm caramel
- hawaiian hibiscus: artfully blended with layers of waterlily, sparkling cassis, and zesty lemon
- green tea & avocado: inspired by silky matcha; captures a fresh botanical beauty in a blend of namesake notes like juicy apricot, orchid, and dewy violet
- berry & sage: wild yet yummy lychee-meets-tomato-leaf experience
- coconut & guava: lemon, coconut milk, and pink guava notes mix and mingle brightly at the top with vanilla bean and creamy sandalwood
- fresh cream: creamy crowd-pleaser takes fresh whipped cream notes and spins together sugar, heliotrope, and tonka bean
Tune in to QVC for philosophy - beauty
Friday, October 5, 2018 from 2 – 3 a.m. ET