Introducing the newest additions to the philosophy grace family. Layer either ballet rose or nude rose fragrances with this trio that includes a 3-in-1 shower gel, body emulsion or lotion, and a long-lasting eau de toilette spray fragrance. And thanks to this Auto-Delivery plan, you'll receive a new shipment approximately every 90 days for two years.
Inspired by the delicate scent of pink rose petals opening at first bloom and the beautiful femininity of the amazing grace fragrance, ballet rose captures the quiet strength of a ballerina in a heart of delicate rose and peony, layered with sparkling lychee, and finished with woods and sheer ballet pink musk.
A whimsical and ethereal take on the beloved pure grace fragrance, nude rose is effortless simplicity expressed in a beautiful composition of delicate blush rose balanced by clean dewy greens, plus neroli and bright orange flower cocooned in the warmth and sensuality of cedarwood and sunkissed musk.
How do I use it: Apply shower gel to wet body or scalp. Lather, rinse, repeat. If using as a bubble bath, drizzle a generous amount under running water and enjoy.
Apply a generous amount of firming body emulsion or lotion to skin with fingertips, and massage in with a soothing, circular motion.
Spray fragrance onto a clean, dry body. Avoid direct eye contact.
- Each shipment includes 16-fl oz shampoo, bath, and shower gel; 16-fl oz firming body emulsion or body lotion; and 2-fl oz eau de toilette spray fragrance; shipments arrive approximately every 90 days for two years
- amazing grace ballet rose: inspired by the delicate scent of pink rose petals opening at first bloom and the beautiful femininity of the amazing grace fragrance
- pure grace nude rose: a whimsical and ethereal take on the beloved pure grace fragrance, effortless simplicity expressed in a beautiful composition of delicate blush rose balanced by clean dewy greens
- Cannot ship to AK, HI, PR, VI, Guam
- Please click on the About Auto-Delivery tab for more information
Tune in to QVC for philosophy - beauty
Wednesday, October 17, 2018 from 2 – 3 p.m. ET
and Friday, October 19, 2018 from 6 – 7 a.m., 1 – 2 p.m. ET
and Saturday, October 27, 2018 from 4 – 6 a.m., 4 – 6 p.m. ET
and Sunday, October 28, 2018 from 1 – 3 a.m., 7 – 9 p.m. ET