KitchenAid 25th Anniversary Sweepstakes
QVC, Inc. ("Sponsor") is sponsoring the KitchenAid 25th Anniversary Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes").
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
By entering this Sweepstakes, you as the entrant agree to abide by all terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor whose decisions shall be final and binding.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the CONTIGUOUS United States and District of Columbia, excluding Rhode Island, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. Employees and agents of Sponsor, Whirlpool Corporation and their respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, and immediate family members (parents, children, siblings and spouses) and household members of employees and agents are not eligible. Void outside of the CONTIGUOUS United States and District of Columbia, and where prohibited by law. Void in Rhode Island and Puerto Rico. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes: online at the website www.qvc.com or by mail.
- To enter the Sweepstakes by mail, send your name, address and daytime telephone number on a standard 4 inch by 6 inch postcard addressed to KitchenAid 25th Anniversary Sweepstakes, Studio Park Mail Code 150, West Chester, PA 19380 ("Mail Entry").
- To enter online, you must complete the sweepstakes entry form, including your e-mail address, at the website www.qvc.com. You may receive promotional e-mails from www.qvc.com at your e-mail address; uncheck the box to opt out of receiving e-mails from QVC. Follow the submissions guidelines set forth in these Sweepstakes Rules to submit your Submission ("Submission").
- By submitting an Online Entry or Mail Entry, you are signifying that you have read, understand and agree to these Official Rules.
- Limit of one (1) entry per person per day during the entry period. Any person who attempts to participate with entries in excess of these entry limitations will be disqualified. Any other attempted form of Sweepstakes entry is void. Any person who attempts to participate under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter in excess of this entry limitation will be disqualified; use of programmed, automated or like means of entry is prohibited. Use of multiple physical or email addresses by the same individual to enter is prohibited and such multiple entries shall be voided. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. No entries may be submitted on behalf of other persons. All Mail Entries are the non-returnable property of Sponsor.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on August 30, 2017 at 12:01AM (ET) and ends at 11:59PM (ET) on September 27, 2017 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Online Entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET on September 27, 2017. All Mail Entries must be postmarked by September 25th, 2017 and received by September 27, 2017.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The number of eligible entries received will determine the odds of winning. All eligible entries carry an equal chance of winning.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor or a representative of Sponsor will contact potential winners via email address or telephone prior to each week's winning announcement. Winning entries are subject to validation. Potential winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and (where legal) an affidavit of publicity prior to receiving the prize. Potential winners will have forty-eight hours from the time they are contacted to respond and accept the prize. If potential winners fail to respond timely, it will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Potential winners may be required to present proof of identification prior to claiming a prize. Acceptance of any prize shall require acceptance of the terms of these Official Rules and shall grant Sponsor the right to use winner's first name, last name and city and state of residence for any publicity associated with this Sweepstakes.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor on the dates listed below from all eligible entries received during each relevant Sweepstakes drawing period. Sponsor may delay a drawing in its discretion.
|Drawing Period Number:
|| Entry begins at 12:01 AM ET
|| Entry Ends at 11:59PM ET
||Anticipated drawing date:
|| Number of prize winners:
||2 Prize Winners
||2 Prize Winners
||2 Prize Winners
|Drawing #4 Grand Prize Drawing
||1 Grand Prize Winner
PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): Listed below are the prizes that will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. LIMIT: One drawing prize per person or household. Weekly prize winners are not eligible for the Grand Prize. All other entries are eligible for the Grand Prize drawing.
||8/30 - 9/5
||Week Total: $169.98
||KitchenAid Countertop Oven
||KitchenAid 5 Speed Hand Mixer
||9/6 - 9/12
||Week Total: $429.98
||KitchenAid Artisan Mini Mixer
||KitchenAid 12 Cup Coffee Maker
||9/13 - 9/19
||Week Total: $479.98
||KitchenAid Artisan 5 qt. Mixer
||KitchenAid Classic 5 Speed Blender
||9/20 - 9/27
||Week Total: up to $3,920.00
||Choice of Major Appliance(s) or Small Appliance(s) from a list provided by KitchenAid
||Aggregate ARV of appliance(s) cannot exceed $3,920.00
Total Approximate Retail Value of All Prizes: $4,999.94
If a Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the prize, he/she will be disqualified and the prize forfeited; in such event, an alternate Winner shall be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received. Prizes cannot be substituted or transferred by Winner. If a prize must be forfeited, Winner will not be able to exchange the prize for its cash value. Prize Winners are solely responsible for all expenses not expressly included. All taxes are the responsibility of the Winners. Winners and/or parent or legal guardian may be required to sign an IRS Form 1099, Form W-9, or the equivalent. PRIZES PROVIDED BY KITCHENAID.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Except where prohibited by law, by entering this Sweepstakes, entrants release and hold harmless Sponsor, its owners, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, representatives, affiliates and agents, and their successors and assigns, from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any prize won. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. If any provision of these Official Rules is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- RELEASE: Sponsor, and its owners, directors, officers, employees and agents (the "Released Parties") are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transfer of entry information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, inability to access websites, damage to a user's computer system (hardware and/or software) due to participation in this Sweepstakes or any other problem or error that may occur, or for late, lost, inaccurate, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, or illegible entries.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL SWEEPSTAKES: Sponsor may, at any time and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and in Sponsor's sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who attempts to interfere or tamper with the entry process. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
- DISPUTES: Arbitration/Choice Of Law: Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the Rules, the prize or the determination of the Winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect, and (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes (if any), but in no event shall any party be entitled to attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, and (4) entrant's remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and entrant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief. If you live in a jurisdictions that does not allow limitations or exclusion of liability for punitive, incidental or consequential damages, then the above limitations may not apply to you. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard for its conflicts of law principles, and all proceedings shall take place in the City of Philadelphia, County of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- MISCELLANEOUS: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Headings are solely for convenience of reference and will not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of the document or any provision hereof.
- WINNER'S LIST: For the names of the prize winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: KitchenAid 25th Anniversary Sweepstakes, QVC Studio Park Mail Code 150, West Chester, PA 19380, no later than October 27, 2017.