What is it: An auto-delivery plan for bareMinerals(R) original SPF 15 foundation. Receive foundation and flawless application face brush now--then just the foundation approximately every 60 days while you're in the program.
Achieve a naturally luminous finish with bareMinerals foundation. This weightless pure foundation provides adjustable light-to-full coverage, yet doesn't feel like you are wearing any makeup. It looks like powder, feels like cream, and buffs on like silk for a flawless complexion.
The Click, Lock, Go sifter lets you take it anywhere you go with no spills, no leaks, no worries. Paired with the natural, soft-tapered brush for customizable light-to-medium coverage.
Who is it for: For all skin types.
Why is it different: Made with pure, high-quality ingredients. Provides flawless coverage, without clumping or caking.
Creamy minerals diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles without drying skin.
Provides SPF 15 protection.
The Flawless Application Face Brush has a soft, semi-round medium brush head for light-to-medium coverage.
How do I apply: Tap a small amount of foundation into lid, then follow Swirl, Tap, Buff technique.
1. Swirl a little bareMinerals foundation in the lid with the Flawless Application Face Brush until it's tucked into the bristles.
2. Tap away excess. Should be no visible bareMinerals foundation on the outside of the brush.
3. Buff bareMinerals foundation in a circular motion, starting near the cheekbone and swirling as you go. Buff around the face, approach your forehead, cheeks, and nose until you are satisfied with coverage. Less is more.
- Each shipment includes 0.28-oz mineral foundation
- 1st shipment only also includes Flawless Application Face Brush
- The first shipment will be billed at the above price plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; each subsequent shipment will be billed separately, at $27.00 plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime
- Brush imported
Tune in to QVC for bareMinerals(R)
Tuesday, December 4, 2018 from 2 – 3 a.m. ET