Need some sound advice? With technology optimized for the way you live now, powerful 100W front, center, and surround speakers, and a 6-1/2" cone Advanced YST II 100W subwoofer, this Yamaha YHT-5920 5.1-channel receiver and home theater system is an all-in-one update to your family's entertainment hub.
Functional and flexible. Easily stream music from your phone or tablet thanks to the receiver's built-in Bluetooth wireless technology. Stream from your favorite internet radio, or play high-resolution audio off your networked computer, via Wi-Fi. And, when there's no space for the included surround speakers behind you, place them up front and take advantage of Cinema Front--for high-quality, virtual, five-channel surround sound.
Have a 4K Ultra HDTV? This system's made to support the stunning picture quality and matching HDMI standards--with transmission of 4K Ultra HD video at a staggering 60 fps pass-through. From Yamaha.
Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee. Use of Bluetooth technology may require software and accessories.
- Includes YHT-5920 receiver with two front speakers, two surround speakers, center speaker, subwoofer, remote control, 2 AAA batteries, AM loop antenna, indoor FM antenna, video AUX input cover, eight speaker pads, two fasteners, speaker cable, subwoofer cable
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- 5.1-channel audio
- Five 2-3/4" full-range cone 100W speakers
- 6-1/2" cone Advanced YST II 100W subwoofer
- Six HDMI audio inputs
- USB port
- HDMI with 2.2 HDCP, network, radio antenna, optical digital inputs
- Two coaxial digital inputs
- Four analog audio mini-jack, composite video inputs
- HDMI with 2.2 HDCP, composite monitor, subwoofer, 5-channel speaker outputs
- Headphone jack
- Approximate measurements: Front speaker 4-3/8"W x 6-7/8"H x 4-5/8"D, weighs 1.3 lbs; Center speaker 10-7/8"W x 4-3/8"H x 4-5/8"D, weighs 1.61 lbs; Surround speaker 4-3/8"W x 6-7/8"H x 4-5/8"D, weighs 1.3 lbs Subwoofer 11-3/8"W x 11-1/2"H x 12-7/8"D, weighs 17.6 lbs
- UL listed; 2-year LMW