You're Home with Jill Weekend, celebrating Christmas in July:
Friday, July 17th
Dinner with Jill, terrain at Styer's :
- Sit back and leave the driving to us as we transport you from The Desmond Hotel to Jill's favorite restaurant, terrain at Styer's. With its rustic charm and culinary distinction, you'll enjoy a hand-crafted meal from the season's harvest in this beautiful farmhouse setting.
Saturday, July 18th
Breakfast at The Desmond Hotel
Visit the National Christmas Center:
- Dubbed as one of the Travel Channel's "Most Christmasy Places in America," the National Christmas Center is filled with whimsy and fantasy! Experience the wonder of the world's most beloved holiday and relive your childhood as you wander through life-sized exhibits celebrating the magic and memories, history and traditions of Christmas.
Shopping, Food Fight and Lunch at Kitchen Kettle Village:
- Relish in the flavors of Lancaster in an atmosphere offering authentic Pennsylvania Dutch Country shopping. Enjoy the many sights, smells and flavors by visiting a world famous canning kitchen, unique specialty shops, and delicious food. With over 40 shops to choose from, there is something for everyone!
- Experience a fun, flavorful food adventure that celebrates opposing flavors common in Pennsylvania Dutch Country during a Food Fight. Collect various delicacies as you visit the stores throughout the Village.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the restaurants or pick up something at one of the Village stores to nibble on during your visit.
You're Home with Jill - BlissLights, Live Studio Audience Show:
- Celebrate Christmas in July while sitting in on a You're Home with Jill live studio audience show and see first-hand how a live production works. You are welcome to purchase from the theater, just as you do from home, so you won't miss out on anything!
Jill's Traditional Christmas Dinner at QVC Studio Park:
- Become immersed in a Winter Wonderland where the halls are decked with boughs of holly and you find yourself singing Fa-la-la-la-la. Let the wafting aroma of holiday fare entice as you gaze dreamily upon the glistening holiday decor. Reminisce on the days' events with friends old and new while feasting on delicacies that make up a traditional holiday meal. This delicious dinner will feature some of your QVC favorites, such as the Kansas City spiral ham, Sweet Endings desserts and Jill's own family recipes.
Sunday, July 19th
Breakfast at The Desmond Hotel
Behind-the-Scenes Tour of QVC Studio Park:
- If you want to see what it takes to pull off a QVC broadcast, then this tour is for you. Get a backstage pass to the inner workings of our studio and check out what we do to bring you the products you know and love!
Private Shopping in the QVC Sample Shop:
- Get exclusive access to the Sample Shop where bargains are plentiful on a variety of products!
Private Shopping in the QVC Studio Store:
- Shop and ever-changing selection of beauty, jewelry, fashion, kitchen and authentic QVC Studio Park logo items to complete your visit!
Pricing for the You're Home with Jill Weekend:
Price per Person
Total Price - 50% due at booking
Single Occupancy $645.00
Due at booking - $322.50
Double Occupancy $1,090.00
Due at booking - $545.00
Triple Occupancy $1,500.00
Due at booking -$750.00
Quadruple Occupancy $1,960.00
Due at booking - $980.00
You're Home with Jill Weekend, celebrating Christmas in July tickets are available for purchase on QVC.tix.com.
Additional information, including terms and conditions, can be found:
You're Home with Jill Weekend, celebrating Christmas in July
You're Home with Jill Weekend, celebrating Christmas in July- Frequently Asked Questions