Get moving--and stay moving--with the TR800 treadmill from XTERRA. Offering an ideal combination of innovation, performance, and reliability, it features extra-soft cushioning throughout the deck support system for maximum impact absorption exactly where you need it. Quick Touch speed and incline buttons plus an intuitive console make tapping into pre-set programs, altering your pace, and tracking progress quick and simple. Adding to your experience are numerous built-in amenities, such as dual cooling fans, an audio jack with speakers, and dedicated spots for water and reading material. From XTERRA.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
You will be contacted by phone within seven business days to set up a doorway delivery appointment. Delivery date will be based on customer and carrier availability during normal business hours; customer must be at home. When it's delivered, your product will be placed at the doorway or first entry of your home. In a building with a shared entrance, the carrier will not deliver the product to the individual unit. Assembly not included with delivery.
- Includes TR800 treadmill
- 3.75 CHP continuous duty motor
- Seven pre-set programs, manual program, two user programs, and two heart-rate controlled programs
- Multiple LED readouts display program, time, speed, pace, distance, calories, incline, METS, and pulse
- Audio jack, speakers for MP3 player
- Quick Touch speed and incline buttons
- Speed/incline remote controls on handlebars
- EKG pulse grips
- Built-in accessory/cup holders on either side of console, reading rack
- Dual cooling fans
- Tethered safety clip
- Cushioned deck
- Oversized 22" x 60" running surface
- Conventional, non-folding design
- Speed range: 0 mph to 12 mph
- Incline range: 0% to 15%
- Assembly required
- Assembled, measures 78"L x 32"W x 56-5/16"H; weighs 276 lbs; supports up to 400 lbs
- UL listed; Lifetime frame/motor Limited Manufacturer's Warranty; 5-year parts LMW; 1-year labor LMW