Smart strides. Engage in a non-impact total body workout from the comfort of home using this dual-action elliptical. Pedal it in forward or reverse direction to work several muscle groups while enjoying the quiet performance of its friction-free magnetic resistance system. From XTERRA.
As always, please consult your personal physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.
Take a realistic approach: If you work consistently and follow the program, you maximize your results.
- Non-impact total body workout features synchronized upper and lower body movement
- 13 total programs, including two heart rate control, one user-defined, and manual
- 16 levels of resistance
- 5" x 2-1/2" LCD display
- Ergonomic 14" stride length for smooth forward and reverse elliptical motion
- Oversized pedals
- Friction-free magnetic resistance system for smooth, quiet operation
- 17.6-lb heavy-duty flywheel for premium, fluid motion
- Handgrip pulse sensors mounted on fixed handlebars
- Soft, cushioned handlebar pads
- Front transport wheels for easy mobility
- Rear spin-out levelers
- Sealed premium bushings in all pivot points for smoothness and durability
- Heavy-duty steel frame construction with metallic black powder-coated, rustproof finish
- Requires 110V plug-in
- Assembly required
- Assembled, measures 51"L x 24"W x 63"H; weighs 112.2 lbs; supports up to 250 lbs
- UL listed; 5-year frame Limited Manufacturer's Warranty, 1-year parts Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in Taiwan