A statement of strength. It's easily made with this solid, U.S. Marine Corps chronograph watch from Wrist Armor. Its black rubber strap wears with stylish comfort, while the black chronograph-design dial delivers reliable analog and digital time keeping. From Wrist Armor.
- Octagonal black case with combination finish; push/pull crown; stainless steel caseback; mineral crystal
- Black and white textured dial with U.S. Marine Corps logo; luminous Arabic numbers at 3, 6, and 9; luminous stick markers at other hours; luminous hour and minute hands; red second hand; three illuminating digital subdials; digital chime/alarm, stopwatch, dual-time, 12-hour/24-hour selectable format, calendar, 1/100-second chronograph with split functions
- Black rubber strap with buckle
- Water-resistant up to 50M
- Analog and digital quartz movements
- Approximate measurements: Strap 9-5/8"L x 1-1/4"W; Case 1-3/4"L x 1-3/4"W
- 2-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty