A stitch of difference. This Wrist Armor chronograph watch makes a statement of support and style with the U.S. Army logo on its dial, a bold yellow second hand, and sharp white stitching on the black rubber strap. Three digital subdials offer a multitude of functions--from calendar to 1/100-second time readings--ideal for active, on-the-go lifestyles. From Wrist Armor.
- Round black case with combination finish; push/pull crown; stainless steel caseback; mineral crystal
- Black and white textured dial with U.S. Army logo; luminous Arabic numbers at 4 and 8; luminous stick markers at other hours; silvertone hour and minute hands with luminous accents; yellow second sweep hand; three multifunction subdials; digital chime/alarm, stopwatch, dual-time, 12-hour/24-hour selectable format, calendar, 1/100 second chronograph with split functions; EL-backlit displays
- Black rubber strap with white stitching and buckle
- Water-resistant up to 50M
- Analog and digital quartz movements
- Approximate measurements: Strap 9-3/4"L x 1"W; Case 1-3/4"Diam
- 2-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty