- Eat a taco as you go! This no-mess version can be enjoyed just about anywhere.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 (10-oz) cans red enchilada sauce
- 8 (1-oz) bags corn chips
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and small dice
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, for garnish
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 Tbsp lime zest
- 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- To prepare part of the taco, start by adding the chicken and enchilada sauce to a medium saucepot. Simmer until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- To prepare the lime crema, stir together the sour cream, lime zest, lime juice, and salt in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
- To finish preparing and assembling the full taco, cut off the top of the corn chip bags. Add about 1/3 to 1/2 cups of the prepared chicken directly inside each bag, then evenly divide the cheese, tomato, red onion, and avocado between them. Drizzle the lime crema overtop and garnish with the cilantro leaves. Enjoy right out of the bag!