A one-stop shop for your hair and scalp, conveniently delivered as part of this Auto-Delivery plan. A new shipment of cleansing conditioner arrives approximately every 60 days for as long as you remain in the program.
What is it: A revolutionary step toward beautiful, healthy, shiny hair. WEN cleansing conditioner replaces shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, detangler, leave-in conditioner, and even shaving cream.
Who is it for: All hair types.
Why is it different: WEN cleansing conditioner is detergent-free, yet gently cleanses and moisturizes.
How do I use it: WEN cleansing conditioner should be applied in four sections: crown, nape, ends on the right, and ends on the left. For hair above your ears, use a minimum of 12 pumps (three pumps per section). For hair above your shoulders, use a minimum of 16 pumps (four pumps per section). For hair down to your shoulders, use a minimum of 24 pumps (six pumps per section). For hair past your shoulders, use a minimum of 32 pumps (eight pumps per section). For hair to your mid-back, use a minimum of 40 pumps (10 pumps per section). For thicker/coarser hair, increase amount of pumps in order to thoroughly cleanse the scalp and hydrate ends. Please see FAQ tab for more specific information and approximate pumps per bottle.
From WEN by Chaz Dean.
- Each shipment includes 16-oz cleansing conditioner
- Please click on the About Auto-Delivery tab for more information
- Sweet almond mint: is a universal cleansing agent that's great for all hair types, especially fine-to-medium hair; cleanses and moisturizes without weighing hair down
- Fig: is ideal for medium-to-coarse, wavy-to-curly, and ethnic hair types; and is exceptional on dry, dehydrated, damaged, color-treated, chemically straightened, and heat-damaged hair
- Tea tree: contains moisturizing properties for medium-to-coarse, wavy, and ethnic hair; and invigorating properties make it exceptional for dry, flaky, or sensitive scalps
- Cucumber aloe: is perfect for fine-to-medium hair; and especially good for oily scalps and dry hair due to its astringent and moisturizing properties
Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care
Friday, October 19, 2018 from 9 – 10 p.m. ET
and Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 1 – 3 a.m. ET