What is it: A gallon-sized version of WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioner in your choice of classic Sweet Almond Mint, Fig, Tea Tree, Cucumber Aloe, Lavender, and Pomegranate.
With this convenient Auto-Delivery plan, you'll receive a shipment now and another in approximately six months for a total of two shipments.
Who is it for: Anyone who wants to begin the journey to more beautiful, healthier-looking hair for themselves, or wants to give the gift of beautiful hair to friends and family. Each formula is universal, and designed to be used on all hair types and textures.
Why is it different: WEN is designed to gently cleanse and style, and is for both natural and color-treated hair.
How do I use it: To use the Cleansing Conditioner, simply apply the appropriate amount to your scalp and hair, adding a splash of water to evenly distribute. Massage thoroughly into hair and leave on for the remainder of your shower. Rinse thoroughly and completely. Apply a dime-size-to-quarter-size depending on hair length and texture as a leave-in conditioner to soaking wet hair. For best results, it's suggested that you cleanse, rinse, and repeat, using half the pumps for the first cleanse, and the remaining half for the second cleanse.
From WEN by Chaz Dean.
- Each shipment includes 128-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner; a future shipment arrives in approximately six months, for a total of two shipments
- Sweet Almond Mint: a universal cleanser that doesn't weigh hair down; for all hair types, especially fine-to-medium hair
- Lavender: for all hair types, particularly dry or color-treated hair; great for creating volume without weighing hair down
- Fig: a rich-density cleanser that helps to moisturize, hydrate, and replenish hair; for all hair types, it contains moisturizing properties Pomegranate: for all hair types to add moisture without weighing hair down
- Tea Tree: exceptional for dry, flaky scalps; for all hair types, it has moisturizing properties
- Cucumber Aloe: ideal for oily scalps and dry hair; for all hair types, it's exceptional for fine-to-medium hair
- Each shipment will be billed separately at the above price, plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes, for as long as you remain in the plan; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime
Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care
Friday, February 1, 2019 from 5 – 7 a.m., 6 – 7 p.m. ET