Get the gallon-sized version of WEN by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioner in your choice of classic Sweet Almond Mint, Fig, Tea Tree, Cucumber Aloe, Lavender, and Pomegranate. WEN is designed to gently cleanse and style, and is for both natural and color-treated hair.
How do I use it: To use the Cleansing Conditioner, simply apply the appropriate amount to your scalp and hair, adding a splash of water to evenly distribute. Massage thoroughly into hair and leave on for the remainder of your shower. Rinse thoroughly and completely. Apply a dime-size-to-quarter-size depending on hair length and texture as a leave-in conditioner to soaking wet hair. For best results, it's suggested that you cleanse, rinse, and repeat, using half the pumps for the first cleanse, and the remaining half for the second cleanse.
From WEN by Chaz Dean.
- Includes 128-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner
- Sweet Almond Mint: a universal cleanser that doesn't weigh hair down; for all hair types
- Lavender: formulated for all hair types, particularly dry or color-treated hair; great for creating volume without weighing hair down
- Fig: a rich-density cleanser that helps to moisturize, hydrate, and replenish hair; for all hair types, it contains moisturizing properties
- Pomegranate: formulated for all hair types to add moisture without weighing hair down
- Tea Tree: exceptional for dry, flaky scalps; for all hair types, it has moisturizing properties
- Cucumber Aloe: ideal for oily scalps and dry hair; for all hair types
Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care
Friday, May 31, 2019 from 1 – 2 a.m., 10 – 11 a.m., 4 – 5 p.m. ET
and Saturday, June 1, 2019 from 1 – 2 a.m., 8 – 9 p.m. ET
and Sunday, June 2, 2019 from 7 – 8 a.m., 6 – 8 p.m. ET
and Monday, June 3, 2019 from 11 a.m. – Noon ET