Stay in Touch
Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox.
To uninstall QVC Desktop Alert from your computer, follow the steps below.
1. Open the Windows Start Menu and select "Control Panel".
2. Within the Control Panel, click "Add or Remove Programs".
3. On the next screen, click "Remove a Program".
4. Within the "Add or Remove Programs" window, scroll down and select "QVC Desktop Alert". Then, click "Remove".
5. You will be asked to confirm your selection. Click "Yes" if you choose to continue uninstallation.
6. A progress bar will be displayed during uninstallation. Simply wait for the uninstallation process to complete.
7. QVC Desktop Alert is uninstalled when the progress bar disappears and "QVC Desktop Alert" no longer appears within the "Add or Remove Programs" window.