- Rather than make another plate after Thanksgiving, you can use the leftovers for holiday-inspired enchiladas.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce or 1 to 1-1/2 cups leftover cranberry sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp chipotles in adobo, chopped
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 4 cups leftover turkey, shredded or diced
- 8 oz brie, cut into 8 slices
- 2 cups leftover stuffing
- 8 (8") flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2–3 green onions, thinly sliced
- To prepare the sauce, start by preheating the oven to 350°F.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a medium sauce pot and bring to a simmer. Stir well to incorporate.
- Spoon about half of the sauce into a 13" x 9" casserole dish.
- To prepare the enchiladas, take a tortilla and add about a 1/2 cup turkey, a slice of brie, and about a 1/4 cup stuffing. Roll the tortilla and place it seam-side down in the casserole dish.
- Repeat this process until all 8 tortillas are in the casserole dish. Pour the remaining sauce on top followed by the white cheddar cheese.
- Bake 20–30 minutes until hot. Garnish with the green onion and serve.