Tropical Touchdown Punch
- I liked this recipe because it works as both a cocktail and a mock-tail.
This recipe is prepared with the Vitamix Creations GC 48-oz 13-in-1 Variable Speed Blender (K42006).
- 1 (1-lb) bag frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (15-oz) can cream of coconut
- 3 cups chilled pineapple juice
- 3 cups chilled club soda
- 2 cups light rum, optional
- Blend the thawed strawberries and cream of coconut in a blender or food processor until smooth. Pour into a serving pitcher. Stir in the pineapple juice and club soda. Add the rum, if using. Serve over crushed ice.