Tropical Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 4 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 large mango, sliced
- 1 cup papaya, sliced
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat a barbecue or indoor grill to high.
- Combine the mango, papaya, and pineapple in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Create a stuffing pocket in each chicken breast by making a large slice down the side. Stuff each breast with the fruit mixture.
- Grill the chicken over direct heat for 6-8 minutes per side. During the last minute of cooking, place a slice of cheese on top of each breast and close the grill lid. Use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165°F before removing it from the grill.