The Toni Brattin Marvelous Wig features a mid-length cut with subtle layering, lots of body, and easy styling. A great sporty yet chic, anytime look--the bangs can be worn full or swept to the side. A specially designed wig cap can be easily adjusted for a custom and comfortable fit with the sizing tabs in the neckline. All Toni Brattin wigs have the look and feel of natural hair.
How do I use it: First, remove the Toni Brattin Marvelous Wig from the packaging and give it a good shake to loosen up the style. If your hair is short, simply comb it back. For mid-length to long hair, evenly pin up small sections of hair flat to your head until all your hair is pinned smoothly against your head. If desired, a nylon wig cap can be used for all lengths of hair. Hold the wig so that the woven label is in the back. Then, place the wig on your forehead, and while holding in place at your natural front hairline, slide the wig on so that the back of the wig is placed at your neckline. Check to make sure the ear tabs are positioned evenly in front of your ears. Make sure to slide the wig off the forehead and align with your natural hairline. Once your wig is in place, use your favorite styling tool or a bit of finger styling to create the look that's just right for you!
From Toni Brattin.
- Includes wig, nylon wig cap, and styling guide
- Adjustable tabs for custom fit
- Wide velvet band at front hairline
- Heat-safe to 350F; low-medium setting is recommended, fiber will be damaged if the heat setting is too high
- Curling/straightening while wearing your wig or hairpiece is not recommended
- Approximate measurements: Crown 5"; Front 3-1/2"; Sides 2-1/2"; Back 4"; Neckline 3-1/2"
- Layered ChangeLite Kanekalon synthetic fiber hair
- Shampoo wash and towel/air dry