The Toni Brattin Jazzy Wig features a modern, on-trend custom cut that reflects fashion and style made easy.
The Jazzy Wig is refreshing and soft, yet casually elegant with its shattered, subtly textured layering for soft or voluminous styling options. A specially designed wig cap can be easily adjusted for a custom and comfortable fit with the sizing tabs in the neckline. All Toni Brattin wigs have the look and feel of natural hair.
The cap is designed with a resilient stretch lace material that actually molds to the shape of the head for a comfortable, custom-like fit. Additional comfort features include a wide velvet band at the front hairline to help prevent friction, open wefting on top for a cool fit, and adjustable sizing tabs in the neckline to further ensure a secure and personalized fit. In addition, because it is made with heat-friendly ChangeLite synthetic hair, the wig can be curled or straightened with thermal styling tools depending on your desired look.
How do I use it: First, remove the wig from the packaging and give it a good shake to loosen up the style. If your hair is short, simply comb it back. For mid-length to long hair, evenly pin up small sections of hair flat to your head until all your hair is pinned smoothly. If desired, a nylon wig cap can be used for all lengths of hair. Hold the wig so that the woven label is in the back. Then, place the wig on your forehead and while holding in place at your natural front hairline, slide the wig on so that the back of the wig is placed at your neckline. Check to make sure the ear tabs are positioned evenly in front of your ears. Make sure to slide the wig off the forehead and align with your natural hairline. Once your wig is in place, use a bit of finger styling to create the look that's just right for you!
From Toni Brattin.
- Includes wig, nylon wig cap, styling guide, two bobby pins, and care instructions
- Gentle airy layers on the crown blend easily into a soft, razor-cut neckline
- Adjustable tabs in the neckline for custom fit
- Wide velvet band at front hairline
- Heat-safe to 350F; low-medium setting is recommended
- Curling/straightening while wearing your wig or hairpiece is not recommended
- Approximate measurements: Crown 5"; Front 4"; Sides/Back/Neckline 2-1/2"
- Layered ChangeLite Kanekalon synthetic fiber hair
- Shampoo wash and towel/air dry