- 4 large tomatillos, peeled, halved, and chopped
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and quartered
- 1-1/3 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 4 jalapeños, seeded and halved
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1-1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Place the diced tomatillos, avocados, cilantro, jalapeños, garlic, salt, pepper, and lime juice into the Genius Mix, Slice, & Chop Set (or a food processor), in the order listed. Mix until all ingredients are fully combined and the guacamole is smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is prepared with the Genius 10-Piece 6-Cup Mix Slice and Chop Set (K40357).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.