- For more variety, use your four 18-oz. grab-its to serve diced sundried tomatoes, black olives, extra Parmesan cheese, and diced cucumbers. Mix up some olive oil and lemon juice in your 12-oz. dip bowl for extra dressing. To serve as an entrée, toss in grilled chicken or shrimp.
Tara's Summertime Cold Pasta Salad
- 12-oz. box penne pasta
- 14-oz. can of quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup diced yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat a large, covered saucepot of salted water to boiling over high heat. Add pasta and cook as label directs; drain. Rinse pasta under cold water and drain.
- In your 3-qt. large Temp-tations® baker, toss pasta with remaining ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours or up to 2 days. Serve with fresh basil.