Tagliatelle with HoneyBells & Fresh Herbs
- 1 lb tagliatelle
- 4–6 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp HoneyBell zest
- 1 tsp fresh basil, shredded
- 1 tsp fresh mint, shredded
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup HoneyBell juice
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Bring at least 4 quarts of water to a boil in a large stockpot. Salt the water well. When at a rolling boil, add the tagliatelle to the pot and stir once. While the pasta cooks, heat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the butter, HoneyBell zest, and fresh herbs to the pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the HoneyBell juice and simmer to reduce the liquid to approximately 2/3 its original volume. It should thicken slightly. Remove skillet from heat. When the pasta is al dente, drain it well and toss into the skillet with the sauce.
- Turn it out onto a large heated platter or bowl and top with the grated Parmesan cheese and a few more fresh herbs. You can also top the finished dish with a few HoneyBell segments. This can serve 4 as a main course, or 6–8 as a side dish.